Mercury and Ford Truck Information and Data
Production Figures: 1946 – 1968
Production figures for the Mercury and Ford trucks built in Canada.
Genealogy of Postwar Canadian Variants Ford, GM and Chrysler.
VIN Plates Breakdown for Ford and Mercury Trucks:
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Plates Breakdown
This information is from Ford & Mercury Truck Service Manuals, official Shop Manuals, service bulletins, Autolite Shop Tips, and Owners Manuals published by Ford of Canada and Ford Motor Company, USA.
Ford made changes from model-to-model and year-to-year, as well as during mid-year production. Consequently, I can not guarantee the absolute accuracy of all data presented here.
I will be adding more as I get them.
- 1946 Ford Truck US
- 1947 Ford Truck US
- 1948 Ford Truck US
- 1948 – 1951 Ford and Mercury Canadian Trucks
- 1949 – 1951 Ford Truck US
- 1953 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1955 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1956 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1960 Ford USA
- 1960 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1961 Ford USA
- 1961 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1963 – 1971 Ford Truck Series Identification System USA
- 1964 Ford and Mercury Canadian
- 1968 Ford and Mercury Canadian & USA (Last year of the Mercury trucks.)
Useful Formulas – Conversion Charts
Predicting Power, Piston Speed, Compression Ratio and more.